For those who have been reading this blog for a while, it will come as no surprise that I’m very interested in helping organizations transition to Agile. My contribution is to focus mainly on the managers and leaders, and how they need to modify their leadership style to take advantage of the benefits agility brings to their organization.
Since writing I don’t feel so good – I’m a people manager in an Agile organization, I’ve been on the look-out for good posts on the role of the manager in an agile organization. Below are my 10 favorite articles for 2010.
Drop me a line if you feel I’ve missed something.
- Changing Agile Roles – The Managers
- Why Your Boss’s Boss Should Also Go Agile
- Management 3.0: Being an Agile Manager
- The Project Leader as a Servant Leader
- Manager 2.0: The Role of the Manager in Scrum
- The Project Manager role in Agile/SCRUM
- What’s a Manager to Do? Management’s Role in Scrum Organizations, Part I, Part II, Part III
- Cultivate Informal Leadership