Today marks the 2nd anniversary of my blogging hobby! It has been a fun and interesting endeavour that has allowed me to discuss various concepts with people all over the world, and within my organization. Blogging forces me to crystallize my thoughts and perspective on some important aspects of my leadership style, my coaching abilities and my personal development.
Thanks to all of you who are reading my posts and comment (in person or in writing) on the posted topics. The number of readers have tripled in the last year and the number of Twitter followers has gone from 0 to 200 - if you’re not already one of them, send me some positive vibes and start following me :)
If you like what you have been reading, don’t hesitate to link to my posts and even maybe include me in your blog roll. Thanks to those who have been tweeting and re-tweeting my posts.
If you haven’t been following my blog since the beginning, you may want to read my top 10 blog posts:
- Gartner Predicts 2010: Agile and Cloud Impact Application Development Directions
- Project Charter – Agile Project
- Yet Another Agile Maturity Model (AMM) – The 5 Levels of Maturity
- Gartner’s “The Current State of Agile Method Adoption”
- The “Best Agile Work Space” Contest (The BAWS Contest)
- Forrester Reports “Agile Development: Mainstream Adoption Has Changed Agility”
- What consultants don’t tell you before you begin an agile transition – Part 1: Impact on the organization
- Scrum Artifact: Burn Down Chart
- The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- The 7 Dimensions of an Agile Project Team
Now let’s get back to writing…